-
June 4th, 2003, 06:13 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Well I was talking today with TG on messenger...and we got into discussing the phrase "Where the magic happens"...I get so sick of hearing this...this has to be one of the most cliche sayings ever...I get pissed everytime I hear it [img]mad.gif[/img] ...it just sends me into a rage...if I was the incredible hulk...well...I would turn into the Hulk everytime I heard "Where the magic happens" [img]mad.gif[/img] ...
So anyway...I got to thinking...there are so many things you could say when showing someone your bed that would be much more funny, and off the wall...and I thought I would make a post for everyone to post alternate sayings for describing a bed...I'll start...there are 2 that I gave TG on messenger...
"This is where I cum in girls at"...
"This is where I clip safety pins onto my dick, and watch 'Powderpuff Girls' while my girlfriend sings 'Walk Like an Egyptian' "...
-
June 4th, 2003, 07:07 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
June 4th, 2003, 07:22 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
That's stupid...and I've heard it used...something original please...
-
June 4th, 2003, 08:19 PM
#4
Inactive Member
you got posts didn't you?
-
June 4th, 2003, 08:51 PM
#5
Inactive Member
he could have changed it to...."this is where I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you then tell you to get the hell out...and then where I will sleep.
others
"this is (point to pillow) eventually where your face will be planted while I ram you."
"this is where I've made some of my best friends"
"this is where I lay people to shit on their chests"
-
June 4th, 2003, 09:34 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Bravo italalpino!...Bravo!...all of your descriptions were fine examples!...
-
June 9th, 2003, 02:59 PM
#7
Senior Hostboard Member
"This is where I teach kids about sex"
.
.
"This is where girls feel the need to get me off"
..
.
"This is where I learned what women are REALLY for"
.
.
"this is where I learned that women are good for one thing only"
.
.
"this is where my mommy refuses to clean"
.
.
"this is where I hide my rare collection of pubes, the variety is amazing"
-
June 9th, 2003, 05:05 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cow Cud Is A Twin:
"This is where I teach kids about sex"
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
classic....
-
June 9th, 2003, 05:13 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cow Cud Is A Twin:
"This is where I learned what women are REALLY for"
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I liked this one...
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
June 10th, 2003, 05:22 AM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
You guys make me feel so accepted and wanted here...
why don't you both come over to my house....
and I can show you BOTH what a wrestling match is REALLY like outside the ring [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks